Thursday, February 24, 2011
Since I haven't been able to leave the house in two days (Princess A seems to be going through a second cycle of these bugs going around), I was starting to worry I would miss the Kroger Cart Buster Savings going on this week at Kroger.
As someone who was an extreme couponer before that was even a term, I do NOT like missing these sales where I can walk away paying next to nothing!
This morning I got 14 Banquet single serve frozen meals at 58 cents each, less 7/50 cents off/2 coupons that were doubled to $1. Total paid: $1.12.
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits 8 count are on sale for 99 cents. I had a 50 cent coupon off 3, doubled to $1. Total paid: $1.97.
Chef Boyardee on sale for 70 cents. I had 3 coupons for 50 cents off 3 cans, doubled to a $1. Total paid for 9 cans: $3.30.
I absolutely love Kroger's weekly specials. With double coupons and money off next purchase printed with receipts, their prices more than beat the big Superstore prices.
Not only do I stretch our grocery budget, but I can stock up on items - saving an untold number of trips to the store!
So you ready to go Krogering? Before you go, be sure to check out Kroger's Daily Deal for even MORE savings!
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! Save even more with a generous offering from Kroger through My Blog Spark! One lucky reader of The Mom Trap will win a $25 Kroger Gift Card!
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Mandatory entry: What's the best deal using coupons you've ever gotten? (Be sure to include an email address or have one available on your profile in case you win!)
Want to increase your chances of winning with extra entries? (Leave a comment for each additional entry; i.e. 2 extra entries = 2 comments)
- Like Kroger on Facebook (1 extra entry. Current Fans also receive extra entry)
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Mom Trap at www.facebook.com/themomtrap (1 extra entry. Current followers also receive extra entry.)
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect. (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Tweet this giveaway for 2 extra entries, including @kdcantrell in your tweet. (Include the Tweet status URL in your comment.)
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra entries. (Be sure to include the URL of your post in your comment)
- Add The Mom Trap button (lower right column) to your blog for 5 extra entries.
Thank you to My Blog Spark and Kroger for providing me with a $25 Gift Card.
However, receipt of same did not in any way influence my opinion for the purposes of this review.