So What Are You Getting For Valentines Day?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Christmas ornaments have barely been packed up and stored, then here comes Valentine's Day.

So have you made any specific requests this year from your sweetie?  Has your Valentine hinted at any certain gift?

Brian keeps asking me what I want, but I can't think of anything specific.  Of course, we do this every year and, even though I never know what I want, he always comes up with something fantastic.

This year though, I've decided that I'm going to hint for a new computer.  Since my little bit got hold of my keyboard, I'm missing about ten letter and number keys.  It's driving me CRAZY!

So what I plan on doing is sending him an email, asking him to check out the great deals with Savings.com coupons at places like, oh say, Dell.

And then pray that he gets the hint.

I'm pretty sure he will.  He's just kinda smart like that. :)

Ah shoot, if it doesn't then I can always go check it out myself.  After all, truth is I don't really have to wait for a gift giving holiday to get something that we all use.  Honestly, I'm not even sure anyone would even notice a new computer. ;)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP