2 Days Remaining on the Cinch! Diet How Am I Doing? AWESOME!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cinch!Well, I'm down to the last two days of the Cinch! diet.

I won't treat you like an idiot and tell you that it's been easy. It hasn't.

But I dare you to name a diet that IS easy and gives you the results you want.

When I started the Cinch! diet on January 5, 2011, my goal was to push the scale down to 125 and shave a off enough inches to step one size down in pant size.

I know, low goals - but reasonable goals, wouldn't you agree?

Now here I am on day 28 and I am so pleased with myself.

Not only have I almost hit my goal of 125 pounds (and when I say almost, I mean the scale read 126.1 this morning!) but about halfway through the plan I was down one pant size.  And judging by the feel of my jeans these days, going down another size isn't too far off.

I also continually checked my blood sugar during this diet and found that I maintained healthy levels all the way through.  Although I'm not a diabetic, after having gestational diabetes I very aware of my potential for Type 2 diabetes.  Hence, why I check regularly - especially with new diets.

It's been quite a journey, at times I believed that I couldn't finish it.  But I'm glad I did.  Not only am I Dr. Pepper-free now (and that's a very, very big deal) but I've greatly increased my water intake, feel more energy, and added many more healthy foods to my diet.

Does this mean I'll never eat any fatty foods again?  Honestly, no.  I'm sure I'll have my fair share here and there, but I like the way I'm feeling and there's only one way to keep this energy - healthy eating.

Thank you for joining me on my journey with the Cinch! diet.  If you decide to try it and blog about it, please let me know as I'd love to follow your results - and I'm sure it'll keep me motivated too! :)
Kimmie

P.S.  Thank you for everyone's patience as I ran a little late in posting this and announcing the winner of the giveaway.  The winner is..........Marcy L.  Thanks everyone for playing!

1 chatted about this topic:

homemom3 February 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Congratulations! I have just started the 5 day Fast Forward and will admit I'm having issues with the tastes of some of this stuff. But I have loved reading all the success stories and will continue forward, already I've lost 3.5lbs and I'm only on day 3 now. ;)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP