Sunday, February 20, 2011
It's been a few days since I've posted. For some reason, my family just can't seem to beat all these nasty little viruses going around. (Could it have something to do with having one in kindergarten? Ohh I shudder, little kids are the biggest germ carriers!)
Moving on to a much more pleasant topic -
What product comes to mind when you think of a baby's smell?
The pink lotion, I know. Okay, let me try again - name the laundry detergent that smells like a new baby?
Dreft Laundry Detergent? Bingo!
When it came to my babies, I was loyal to the pediatrician-recommended Dreft. For 75 years, Dreft has been trusted to be gentle as water on baby’s skin and specially formulated for the unique needs of baby items; leaving each article of a baby's wardrobe soft, comfortable, and smelling fresh (which isn't always an easy task with babies, right?).
I love Dreft! It's not just for babies clothes, but toddlers to teens (and us older kids too!) love the smell and softness of Dreft in our own clothes!
If you're a Mom-to-be, a new Mom, or just a Mom looking for some great laundry tips, visit http://www.dreft.com/. And don't forget the $2.00 off coupon while you're there!
One more thing - GIVEAWAY!
Dreft is offering one lucky reader of The Mom Trap a beautiful New Mom Baby gift basket which includes Dreft detergent, a cozy soft baby blanket, and a cuddly teddy bear!
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Mandatory entry: Visit the Dreft Laundry Detergent website then return here to leave a comment telling me one of the great laundry tips you learned. (Be sure to include an email address or have one available on your profile in case you win!)
Want to increase your chances of winning with extra entries? (Leave a comment for each additional entry; i.e. 2 extra entries = 2 comments)
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Mom Trap at www.facebook.com/themomtrap (1 extra entry. Current followers also receive extra entry.)
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect. (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Tweet this giveaway for 2 extra entries, including @kdcantrell in your tweet. (Include the Tweet status URL in your comment.)
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra entries. (Be sure to include the URL of your post in your comment)
- Add The Mom Trap button (lower right column) to your blog for 5 extra entries.