Help the Guys Keep Track of Time

Monday, February 7, 2011

Guys don't be late, get a watch!I was trying to think of something to get Brian for Valentine's Day this year.

What do you get for the man who has everything he wants?

Then I remembered our vacation this past summer. Let me explain.

If we vacation in the summer, it must involve water since most everyone in this family (well, everyone except me) is hot natured.

So this past summer, as is expected, we visited a waterpark.

Having a little one who wasn't able to ride most of the slides, the group split up on several occasions so that everyone could enjoy everything while Princess A got to stay in the toddler areas.

I can't tell you how many times my group (Brian and the boys) were late returning to "change out." (Men complain about women...ha!) Their excuse? They lost track of time. This is what I heard every single time.

So I'm going to fix at least one of them; that being Brian. This year he's going to get a Invicta pro diver watch so that this year, no matter where we go, there's no excuse to NOT wear a watch.

And, of course, I'll be ordering from the trusted BlueDial.com.  With free second day shipping in the continental United States, I've still got "plenty of time" to order.

Kind of ironic, huh? :)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP