Friday Night Redneck Fun (A Thousand Words Thursday)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ever since Big Brother was old enough to know that Daddy was riding on something, he's wanted to be on whatever that something was.

Now that Princess A has come along, they've both decided it's time for her to join in their fun. So just this past Friday evening they introduced her to the fun of riding a lawnmower.

I think we are officially, 100%, grade A, government approved REDNECKS!

Kimberly

P.S. Just wondering how many more people could fit on there? Any guesses?

Cheaper Than Therapy

4 chatted about this topic:

Leslie May 21, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

You definitely need to hop up there with them. Would make a great (and unconventional) Christmas card!

Happy ATWT!

Maria's Space May 21, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

I agree...a christmas card, now that is redneck. Love it!

http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/05/thousand-words-thursday-actress.html

Suburban Hooker May 22, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Oh yeah, perfect redneck christmas card....cute!!!

Sara Elizabeth May 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

How cute. I adore this picture. I love how they want to ride with Daddy on whatever it is he is riding on. *hehe*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am hopping over from the Blog-A-Thon. I am trying to hit everyone this weekend (I have a lot of hopping to do). *hehe*

Have a wonderful and safe three day weekend!

(I am #117, #118, and #119)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP