What TV Character Are You Most Like? (Aloha Friday)

Friday, April 17, 2009



My Question for This Week:

What television character (past or present) do you think you are most like and why?

My Answer:

I think I am most like the character Judy (Jami Gertz) on Still Standing. Like her, I'm married to a man who is nothing but a big kid himself while still masquerading as a functioning adult. And just as Judy (along with Bill) was always embarrassing her children, either by trying too hard to be a good mom or reliving her own teen years, my own children (well, the two oldest) are constantly trying to ditch me because they claim I do the same thing.


Thanks for playing along this week! I can't wait to read your answers!

13 chatted about this topic:

Upstatemamma April 17, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Oh man that is a tough one. I don't know if it is true anymore but when I was a teenager everyone said that I was very much like Brenda from 90210. But I haven't seen the new show to know if I am still like her - I doubt it though. :)

Brandi April 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Oh my gosh. I have no clue who I am like. But I love Judy on Still Standing. That show is so funny.

I am Harriet April 17, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

That's a harder question than I thought it would be.
I like Reba and a few of the ladies on Real Housewives although, I'm not living their life.

Faith April 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I used to LOVE that show .. I still watch the re-runs sometimes. I have NO idea what tv person I'm like!

Jennifer April 17, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Yikes! I watch little telly and cannot think of anyone I think I may be like.

janetfaye April 17, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I don't know how to answer. I have never thought that I was like any tv character. Interesting question!

PMKU April 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

I didn't think I was like any but my eldest daughter told me I was just like Judy too. Now I watch the show and I can see why! rofl...
We are a lot alike. I too live with a big kid Lego freak. *sigh*
With our two other boys and I can't tell what toys belong to who!

Beth @ TheAngelForever April 17, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Not too sure. Most of the characters were not SAHM's with two little boys that used to be a teacher.

Michelle J April 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

My husband would say I am most like Bree from Desperate Housewives.
I think I am more like Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond.

Momstart April 17, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I don't know, I'm a good mom so it would have to be a motherly character, I haven't watched any family shows lately

Country Mouse, City Mouse April 17, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

I think I am in the same boat as the other's...I really don't know!?

sues2u2 April 18, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

When I was a child I always thought I was most like Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie. Now? I have no idea.

Tara April 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

My husband and i often joke that we are living in the show "everybody loves raymond" and believe Me at times I couldn't feel more like Deborah lol!!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP