Save Money and Give Money with Walgreens Brand Health and Wellness Products

Monday, April 18, 2011

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.


The teenage years are in full swing here with my second son.  The cracking voice, the overnight growing of a couple of inches, and the dreaded acne.

Ugh!

So it was time to break out the acne washes.  But the major brands are quite expensive.  So I took a little time to read the ingredients only to l earn that Walgreens Brand Oil-Free Acne Wash is identical to the orangish colored name brand but was almost half the price.

Being that I've had great results with Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products in the past, I knew it was a brand I could trust.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

I wasn't wrong.  My 15-year-old is experiencing much clear skin thanks to the Walgreens Brand Oil-Free Acne Wash.  And my wallet is thankful too!

But getting a quality product at such a great price isn't the only reason I like purchasing Walgreen's brand.  Each time you purchase a Walgreen's brand health and wellness product, Walgreens, you're helping bring preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

When you combine lower priced quality products, great weekly specials (prices that rock with those of us doing extreme couponing), and purchases that contribute to worthwhile causes, how can anyone not want to shop with Walgreens?

Visit your local Walgreens today.  And shop with a company that cares about it customers.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP