My Extreme Home Makeover Update

Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been a while since I've updated about our home makeover. With the holidays and Biggest Brother returning home from college for three weeks, there just hasn't been much time to get things done.

One thing we did (or I guess I should say, Brian did) was to some pretty wicked running of our HDMI cable for our television and Blu-Ray player plus our cables for VGA on other equipment.

Knowing that he was going to be building the wall, Brian run the cables inside of it then up to the ceiling, over and down through an existing wall that hosted the telephone line. Once he gets the crown molding up, you'll see no wiring at all.

The only problem I've run into is finding the right size table to put the HDTV cable box, a Sony Electronics Blu-Ray player, and cable router on. I need an exact size of 36 L x 12 W x 36 H. With those specifications, I'm betting that I'll have to go custom made. Unless one of you can give me a better idea. :)

Well, that's all we've got for now. Since we're planning to fire things up again starting this week, hopefully I'll have some awesome updates soon.

Wish us luck!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP