Promotional Products for Blog and Business

Monday, January 24, 2011

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start promoting my blogs more. After all, 2010 was a great year - but 2011 could be a BETTER year!

So I've been tossing ideas around, and one of the best ideas, I think, I've the use of a promotional item.

Through contacts I make on Facebook, eBay, my blogs, etc., I have a vast market of advertising.

I found these neat little personalized notepads (right photo) that I think would be a perfect "surprise" for eBay packages (because I learned a long time ago that eBay buyers love extras).  Since I sell a lot of children's clothing there, I could slip one of these into each package, personalized with The Mom Trap website, and, voila, new visitor and, hopefully, a new follower!

Same thing as a little extra for my giveaway winners here; a reminder to keep coming back for more AWESOME giveaways.

It would also work great for my book blog giveaways too.  Wouldn't you agree?

Of course, if I wanted to go a little less extravagant, I could opt for the Amsterdam Promotional Pens.  They're just as handy and perfect for both my blogs.

So many neat products.  I just can't decide.

What promotional tools do you use?  Have the results been positive?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 chatted about this topic:

Promotional Product Steve January 25, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

That is a great strategy for a promotional product. The more useful an item, the more your client will appreciate it. Notepads are still a practical and needed item.

Custom promotional Items February 12, 2011 at 4:31 AM  

Really Promotional products are great strategy for marketing your business. Most of products are very cost effective so take advantage of these cheap promotional products.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP