How to Earn Extra Cash for Christmas While Working From or Out Of Your Home

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yeah, I know. My last post was just about Halloween - and now here I am yapping about Christmas.

But no sooner will the Halloween candy treats be gone until Christmas is knocking on our doors.

I'm not sure about you, but I'm always up for extra ways to earn cash for Christmas. Like my Halloween costume ideas, I may not always be original, but they're good ideas nonetheless. Such as:

  • Gift Wrapping Services:  While I enjoy shopping,  I hate wrapping.  And I know I'm not alone.  For a reasonable fee, many of us would be happy to turn this chore over to someone else.
  • Gal/Guy Friday:  The weeks just before Thanksgiving through the New Years are busy, busy, busy.  Offer to run errands (such as bill paying, short list grocery shopping, dog walking, Airport shuttling, etc.) for a fee.  Not only will you earn a rate set by you, but you'll also be servicing customers during a generous tipping season.
  • Santa Letters:  Children love Santa Claus.  And parents like manipulating their children's behavior with the threat of Santa Claus.  Create a simple site and getting ready to write.  If you enjoying doing this, you can keep it up all year with letters from the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.
  • Mystery Shop:  Nope, all offers aren't a scam; but companies that want to pay for the information are.  Get free products, set rate pay, and more just by reporting about a store's customer service, cleanliness, and more.  Visit www.volition.com for FREE information on how to get started.
  • Bake:  Who doesn't love to give fresh, homebaked goodies to friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues?  Yet some of us don't have the talent.  If you do, put it to use - and those us without the Martha-Stewart-gene will thank you!
There's a few ideas that will hopefully get you started.  If you'd like to add any to the list, please feel free to comment! :)

Happy Holidays,
Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Unknown October 17, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Thanks so much for your post....
I will look into the shop thing=)I had a friend who did this=)

Blessings

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP