Legoland California Vacation Deals, Starting at $71

Monday, September 27, 2010

I heard today that California is experiencing record temps.  Being that I'm here in Middle Tennessee with cold rain falling in sheets, those highs sounded rather inviting.

Of course, being September, those temps won't stay high that long but your family can still pick up some great deals for Legoland in Carlsbad, California.

Right now, you can book a 2 day/1 night stay for two at the luxurious Pala Mesa Golf Resort, get two tickets to Legoland, and a free Platinum Fun Discount Card for only $71.  (Have you seen the Pala Mesa resort?  It is absolutely gorgeous!  Talk about luxury!)

Can you believe it?  What normally retails for $276 is now being offered at a 74% OFF.  WOW!

And, yes, I know that the average family is bigger than 2 people.  That's not a problem.  Upgrades are available just by asking!

I wish I was headed West because I'd definitely love to cash in on this deal.  Several times I've seen Legoland on television, read about others vacations there, and it looks like a place my whole family would love.

For now though, I'd just have to settle for enjoying vicariously through others.  So if you go, come back and tell me all about it, okay?

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP