Somewhere Out There....

Monday, March 29, 2010

 



This week's challenge at I Faces is Dramatic Black and White.

Now that I have finally found a camera that I love, I'm ready to hone my skills in photography.

Unfortunately, that won't  necessarily be this week but I'll play along anyway.

Visit http://www.iheartfaces.com/ to see some beautiful photography based on this week's challenge.


3 chatted about this topic:

Monique March 29, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

I love his very contemplative expression & all the trees in the background.

Shana Putnam March 29, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I love this pic. I might have made it a bit darker bit it is still a great shot. His look is deep.

wendyf209 March 29, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

He looks like he is ready to take on the world! Cute!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP