I Am Mean. You Are a Whiner.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I. HAVE. HAD. IT.

After the passing of the recent "Healthcare" (cough...insurance) Reform, seems the tree-hugging, vegetarian-eating, hand-holding Kumbaya'ers STILL aren't happy.


Oh no, now they are whining because those of us who didn't support this financially-crippling legislation are speaking out. 

What the %$#@ did you expect us to do?  Slap on a smile as soon as it passed and say, "Oh well, golly gee, we gave it a good shot"?

Well, if you'll indulge me for a moment and take off those rose colored glasses, I'll explain it to you.

First and foremost, we are ANGRY because the MAJORITY of people in this country did NOT want this bill that was being forced down our throats to be passed.

It's not that we're big ol' meanies who don't want to help others.  It's that our country CAN NOT afford this insurance reform.  It's that we do NOT like being ignored by the people elected to REPRESENT us in Washington.

But most of all we are angry about the SELF-CENTERED, SELF-PRESERVATION reasons behind why we were ignored.

We'll deal with this destructive health care crap just like we've dealt with other ridiculous taxes unduly placed on the people.  (If it sticks, that remains to be seen.)

But we will NOT forget this brazen arrogance that accompanied Congress' attitude that THEY know what's best for us.

I am NOT a child.  Do NOT pat me on the head and boldly make statements about cutting the deficet and saving money when it's a LIE.  Your (Congress) hoity toity politial science degree can't hold a candle to my common sense.  I  know better!

Now look-a-here, we don't go screaming at you while you're hugged up to your trees, stroking your puppy while gnawing on a carrot stick, or living in your sod house. 

You are who you are and we respect that.  Not that we necessarily agree with it, but you're entitled to do it.

And it's a two-way street.  We respected your thoughts, now you respect ours.

But if I hear ONE MORE person WHINE about Republicans (which is hilarious, because it's people from both parties; the ONLY bipartisan part of this bill) being angry and ugly, I swear I will go out and buy a HUMMER, STOP recycling, and CUT DOWN all the trees in my yard.

And my reward for my "bad" deeds?  STEAK followed by a CIGARETTE.
Kimmie

2 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam March 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

shared this on fb and twitter

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP