Beco Baby Carrier Should Be On Your List of Must Haves for Baby

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

While my boys enjoyed being held, they were also content to sit in bouncers or swings while I tended to household chores.

Not our little princess though. 

Until she walked, she wanted to be held.  I cooked, cleaned, everything with her attached to me.

With her, I understood the need for a baby carrier!

And that's when I was introduced to the beco baby carrier.  These trendy, quality-made baby carriers are the most comfortable baby carrier I've ever used. 


They are a MUST for any parent who wishes to have their hands free while still being close to baby.

You can find the latest Beco Baby Carrier styles at La Stella Blu (http://www.lastellablu.com/).

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP