Do You Want To Know Your Future?

Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm guessing that many of the questions for today's Aloha Friday, graciously hosted by An Island Life, are going to be Halloween related.

Trying not to steer too far from such an appropriate theme, I'm going to play with a something different from the mysterious and (somewhat) dark side.

Fortune telling. Psychics. Predicting the future.

My Question:

Assuming that you wanted to, what is ONE thing you would like to know about your future?

My Answer:

I had to think long and hard about this answer. I think I would want to know my date of death. Not that I'm particularly morbid, but by knowing that date I could be guaranteed to have my affairs in order and to have said my good-byes.

Kimmie

9 chatted about this topic:

Laufa October 30, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

I like surprises, so I think I don't want to know what the future holds - it keeps changing on my anyway.

MadeInCanarias October 30, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

I wouldn´t like to know my future. But if I have to, I would like to know where will I live.

Dee October 30, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

I don't think I want to know anything-especially my date of death. Maybe how many kids i'll end up with?

Jennifer October 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

I cannot think of anything I want to know in advance.

Sues2u2 October 30, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

I wouldn't mind knowing where we'll be living in 6 yrs. Wait. That could be too depressing if we're still here. Maybe I'd better not know anything.

Liz Mays October 30, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

I'm afraid of that. I don't think I want to know a thing.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations October 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I really do not want to know my future.

Colette S October 30, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I don't want to know, but if I must, then I want to know if I"ll live to see grand children.

~ Noelle October 30, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I do not think I would want to know...
Then, I would be trying to anticipate when, instead of just enjoying life...

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP