What Is Your Everyday Attire?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Being a full time mom doesn't leave me much reason to get gussied up everday like I did when working as a legal secretary.

Oh boy, sometimes I really miss those days.

I'm happy to say that, unlike some of my friends - fellow Moms (real life and online), I at least get out of my pajamas every day. (God love 'em, they crack me up!) But I'll admit, I have some days that I don't bother to put on more than a ragged pair of shorts and an even rattier t-shirt.

Most days though, I give a little effort; at least in dressing. And I can be found in a pair of capri pants and a tank-top.

Now...the hair, no so much. (Gotta love a pony tail, right?) But that's another post for another day.

So my question to you this week is:

WHAT'S YOUR EVERYDAY ATTIRE?

Kimmie
Aloha Friday is brought to you by Kailani at An Island Life.
To find out more, visit her blog at http://www.island808.com/


9 chatted about this topic:

LunaMoonbeam July 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Hmm...shorts and a t-shirt. After my last baby was born, I made sure to get some fancier tee's...oh, and I chopped all my hair off. I've had th ponytail in so long, there's a permanent wave on the back of my head!!

Liz Mays July 10, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

I usually wear capris and some kind of summer top, be it a flowy blouse, a tshirt, a tank, anything really.

Amy July 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Since having the girls I've tried to make more of an effort in dressing, gotta feel good about yourself somehow! Today I'm wearing capris and a nice summery top. That's pretty much my usual. Somedays it's shorts instead of capris.

Drahdrah July 10, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Jeans and t-shirt are pretty much standard... once in a while I'll "upgrade" to capris.

Becca July 10, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

I try to not wear jeans to work, so normally khakis to work and jeans the other days.

Mommy Vent July 10, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I wear shorts and t-shirts/jerseys. I love in FL so shorts are a must

Colette S July 10, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Any pants / slacks/ shorts and some kind of top that looks nice....or not. but home casual.

Erica July 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Jeans and T-Shirts but I have always been that way even in high school give me a good pair of jeans a gray t and some comfortabl tennis shoes and hey I am dressed up. :)

Angela @ Nine More Months July 11, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Usually jeans and a t-shirt. I'm trying to make more of an effort to look nice, so I'm scouring the sales racks for cute tank tops and skirts.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP