Book Review: Evil At Heart by Chelsea Cain

Friday, July 10, 2009

Portland, Oregon's most famous female serial killer Gretchen Lowell, a.k.a. The Beauty Killer, is on the loose.

And people are dying.

Homicide Detective Archie Sheridan is still recovering from his very personal "meeting" with Gretchen from within the walls of Providence Medical Center psych ward.

But maybe his best therapy would be to do what he should have done long ago: kill Gretchen Lowell.

It's the only way to stop her.

Evil At Heart is the third in author Chelsea Cain's Beauty Killer series. And the plot lines and writing only continue to get better and better!

Each of Cain's novels are filled with twisting plots that leave you guessing until the very end.

Having read the first two in this series, Sweetheart and Heartsick, I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to read Evil at Heart.

And once again, I'll anxiously await the next one!

Buy It! Evil At Heart is available for pre-order at Amazon for only $16.49 (hardcover). The book is set to release September 1, 2009.

Kimmie


2 chatted about this topic:

AudreyO July 10, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Oh goodness, this sounds exactly like the type of book I would love to read. I'm not sure I've ever read this author before.

Mimi Lenox July 10, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Ohhh..the title alone is fascinating!

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP