Vacation. Men Hens. Random Thoughts Tuesday.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So many random thoughts. Such little time. Where should I begin?

Hmmm....

Vacation. I'm glad it's over and that Brian returns to work today.

I love him dearly, but OH-DEAR-GAWD he makes me bonkers when he's at home all day, every day.

Sure, he did a ton of work tearing down our deck and preparing for the new patio's concrete to be poured, but he did a lot of serious messing around too.

The kids loved it. I didn't.

I now understand how retired couples feel.

And then, if one man hanging around isn't bad enough, my backyard has become the neighborhood hang out for all the men. They're constantly stopping by to see what project Brian's got going on now.

Pull up in the driveway. There's Brian plus another one.

Go outside on the front porch, a third one has come along.

And men say a group of women is a bunch of hens...HA! You oughta hear all the "clucking" they do.

I'm just so happy I get my house back tomorrow. My daily routine can actually become routine again.

I love him dearly....but a little time apart is the safest a good thing.


Kimmie

3 chatted about this topic:

Lynn July 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Amen, Sistah!!!
Me? Retired.
He? Yeah, him too.
Ga!

Unknown July 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

my boyfriend won't stop moving long enough to get in my space in an irritating way.

but he does find other ways to do so.

he's awesome like that;)

andy:)

Keely July 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I always get all confuzzled when hubby and I have time off together too. It takes me like 2 or 3 days to adjust. By which point the holiday is usually over.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP