The Neighbors Were Loving Us Last Night

Thursday, July 2, 2009


Thank goodness most of our neighbors are on vacation this week; otherwise, I'm sure we would have been driven out of the neighborhood by an angry mob.

Brian is still giving it 100% on getting the preparations made for our concrete patio to be poured. So much so that he's willing to work by the light of a skid loader.

I gotta love him for being so hard-working (not to mention handy! lol)

Cheaper Than Therapy

Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Stacy Uncorked July 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

LOL! That's too funny - glad your neighbors are on vacation so you didn't have to face an angry mob... ;)

My hubby wants to get or rent one of those to do some work around our house...but I think it's more he wants to play with a giant tonka toy... ;)

Happy ATWT! :)

Mamí♥Picture July 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

LOL! cool picture!
Oh boys will be boys!!!

Janis July 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Glad we are not neighbors. But hey at least he is determined!

Suburban Hooker July 3, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

It is great to have a handy man in the house!! I'm glad I'm not your neighbor though!! LOL!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP