Aren't They Beautiful?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This photo was taken this past Sunday at my parents house. The (obviously) oldest baby is our Princess A. The two little ones are my Aunt's granddaughter and great-grandson; and they are exactly one week apart in age.

The really funny thing about taking this photo was that my husband had to literally hold Princess A's hands to keep her from grabbing a bow and a tuft a hair. So just as I was ready to snap the shot, he moved his hands back.

I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but only the flash of the camera distracted her long enough to save the tiny ones. :)

Kimmie
Cheaper Than Therapy

3 chatted about this topic:

Tina July 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

How cute....your daughter has so much hair.....cute!

Come by my blog I am having a hairbow giveaway and they would look so cute on your daughter.

I am following your blog now....

Angela @ Nine More Months July 31, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

How cute! When we went to visit my cousins and their babies we took similar pics with all the babies together. :)

If you have time later, come by my ATWT post and say hello!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP