I Won An Award!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Shana at Blaze 'n' Crochet has bestowed me with a wonderful award: Superior Scribbler Award.

If you haven't visited her blog, be sure to do so! She's the mom to an cutie pie named Blaze, and the pics she post of him will just tickle you!

And I've gotta love her...I can always count on her to leave me a comment, even when I'm nagging about something. We have the same opinions on so many things! :)

Here are the rules of the Superior Scribbler Award:

  1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

  2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

  3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

  4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

Pretty simple, huh?

So now I must pass it along to 5 deserving bloggers. That's hard, because there's so many that I love to read but, for now, I'll choose:

  • Deb at The Crabby Lady. After all, you gotta love the name of the blog alone. And anyone with four teenage kids who can find any time to blog deserves acknowledgement.

  • Angie at Annie's Home. Aside from running tons of great giveaways, you get to feel like you know her family personally through her postings.

  • Harriet at I Am Harriet. When I need to read something with quick wit and sarcastic answers, this is where I go. She just cracks me up!

  • Bonnie at Where Did All This Come From? You gotta love reading her blog because she just gives the impression of having it all together. Even when things aren't hunky dory, she still seems to take it in strides. I could learn a lot from her!

  • Anissa at Our Chaotic Life. If ever you want to count on someone to comment and let you know you are being read, this lady is the one! Reading her blog gives you the impression of Fun and can really give you a boost!

Congrats ladies! Enjoy your award! :)

Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam July 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

You totally deserve this!! I love your blog!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP