FINALLY Listed My True Crime Books On eBay! (Tackle It Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

For several months, I've looked at this box of true crime books taking up space in a closet.

I've always found that I get a great return on my used books through eBay; but, oh boy, I hate the auction creating process for this type of item.

When selling my books, I always list the title, author, and the first paragraph of the book synopsis. When dealing with 30+ books in a lot, this can be a tedious and time consuming task.

But, between the typical chores of a stay-at-home-mom and taking care of my four kiddos, I tackled this project with a vengeance and got it done!


Kimmie

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

4 chatted about this topic:

Amy and her little family June 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

this should have been my tackle this week... I've been seriously procrastinating!

PMKU June 16, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

I use to sell my stuff on Amazon. That was pretty easy. I never have gotten into Ebay. Looks like you have a nice selection!

L2L June 16, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

wow, suprised you can even move your finger tips after all that typing, lol!!! Now you get to relax and let the shoppers do all the work, lol

Unknown June 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Kudos to you for getting such a big job done. I want to sign up to sell stuff on eBay but haven't because of the hassle.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP