Papa's Little Precious (I Heart Faces)

Monday, June 15, 2009

From the day our daughter was born, my father has said that it takes him back 30-something years to when I was a baby.

While my father would do anything for his grandsons, there seems to be a special bond forming between him and his granddaughter.

I snapped this photo on Memorial Day 2009, after Papa and his little precious decided to take a break after all the day's activities.

I realize that his photo will undoubtedly become one of A's favorites as she grows older and creates many, many memories with her grandfather.


Kimmie

9 chatted about this topic:

Melanie June 15, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

I can practically feel the love. What a sweet photo.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander June 15, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Aww, so adorable and serene! Great entry!

Lindsay June 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

What a perfect moment. It's the kind of pic that makes me want to carry my camera EVERYWHERE. You never know when life is gonna happen.

tiarastantrums June 15, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

hey - I couldn't find your email address to answer your question about the curls - I use conditioner in her hair after I wash it - when it is towel dried, I put a bit in my palms and rub it all in her hair. That seems to calm the curls a bit so they are not crazy sticking out of her head!!

Unknown June 16, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

i love when babies sleep on you like that! Their lips droop! So cute

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP