Friday, May 29, 2009
I've got to admit it. Lately I've been spending way too much time on Facebook. It's just so much fun to hook up with old friends - and play with some of the apps.
One I was messing around with the other day was about what your favorite color says about you.
The colors and what they say about one's personality is:
- Yellow: Yellow is the color of the creative and artistic individual. If it's your favorite, you have a cheerful spirit and are inclined to be intellectual, idealistic and imaginative.
- Blue: Blue, the color of tranquility, the color of the sea and the sky, is both the color of peace and the color of royalty. If blue is your favorite color, you crave harmony. You are capable, sensitive and make an outstanding friend. You are cautious in your manner of dress and conscientious at whatever you're working on.
- Green: Green reminds us of freshness, security, jealousy and camouflage. It symbolizes new growth and increases our sense of well-being. If it's your favorite, you are an affectionate, loyal friend who is inclined to be frank and moral. You're a person whose reputation is very important to you and when you start something, you finish it.
- Red: Dynamic red is the color of love, courage, anger and joy. It demands attention and helps create a cheerful atmosphere. If you prefer red, you are impulsive, possibly athletic, sexy and given to mood swings. You are determined to experience life to its fullest.
- Orange: The color of autumn was named in the tenth century after the fruit. If orange, the color of heat, fire and the harvest is your favorite color, you probably get along well with others. You tend to be social and hate to be alone. If you're feeling down in the dumps, adding a tad of orange to your day can help.