What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You? (Aloha Friday)

Friday, May 29, 2009

I've got to admit it. Lately I've been spending way too much time on Facebook. It's just so much fun to hook up with old friends - and play with some of the apps.

One I was messing around with the other day was about what your favorite color says about you.

The colors and what they say about one's personality is:

  • Yellow: Yellow is the color of the creative and artistic individual. If it's your favorite, you have a cheerful spirit and are inclined to be intellectual, idealistic and imaginative.

  • Blue: Blue, the color of tranquility, the color of the sea and the sky, is both the color of peace and the color of royalty. If blue is your favorite color, you crave harmony. You are capable, sensitive and make an outstanding friend. You are cautious in your manner of dress and conscientious at whatever you're working on.

  • Green: Green reminds us of freshness, security, jealousy and camouflage. It symbolizes new growth and increases our sense of well-being. If it's your favorite, you are an affectionate, loyal friend who is inclined to be frank and moral. You're a person whose reputation is very important to you and when you start something, you finish it.

  • Red: Dynamic red is the color of love, courage, anger and joy. It demands attention and helps create a cheerful atmosphere. If you prefer red, you are impulsive, possibly athletic, sexy and given to mood swings. You are determined to experience life to its fullest.

  • Orange: The color of autumn was named in the tenth century after the fruit. If orange, the color of heat, fire and the harvest is your favorite color, you probably get along well with others. You tend to be social and hate to be alone. If you're feeling down in the dumps, adding a tad of orange to your day can help.

My Question:

What Is Your Favorite Color? Does It Match Your Personality?


My Answer:

My favorite color is red; and it couldn't describe me better.


Kimberly

19 chatted about this topic:

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

I absolutely love green! It suits me to a T!

Katie May 29, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

Mine is green too and it also fits me to a T!

annies home May 29, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

my color would be blue and yes it does fit me to a T

I am Harriet May 29, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

I usually go for the cool colors. I'm pretty easy going.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday_29.html

Upstatemamma May 29, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

My favorite color is purple and it is not up there. :( But if you think of purple as a combination of red and blue then I would say yes it describes me very well.

AudreyO May 29, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

My favorite color is purple which leands towards the red family.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Green and Red are mine and Yeah it's close,LOL

Becca May 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

From that list I prefer blue and it describes me really well.

sues2u2 May 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Mine is green & orange & they describe me fairly well.

Mrs. M May 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Red! And yes, it sounds about right. ;-)

Deb May 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

My favorite color is green and this really does fit!

Beth @ TheAngelForever May 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Of the colors listed green would be mine and probably does describe me in many ways.

Jennifer May 29, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

According to what you listed, yes, it suits me well.

Mike May 29, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Depends on my mood, I change my favorites daily!

Valerie May 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Blue is my favorite and yes it does match me!

Tara May 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Blue is my favorite..and it does actually match me..that's pretty interesting.

Michelle @Flying Giggles May 30, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

My fave is red too and it definitely describes me to a t...thanks!

Angela @ Nine More Months June 4, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

My favorite isn't listed, but out of the ones listed, Orange is my favorite and suits me perfectly.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP