Amazon $3,000 Dream Baby Registry Sweepstakes

Monday, May 11, 2009



I love shopping at Amazon! And when I was pregnant with my last child, I skipped the big box department store registry and used Amazon's services instead because there was such a great (read: larger) selection there.

And the majority of those who purchased gifts for our new little addition said that they loved the convenience.

Now, Amazon is giving Moms-to-be $3,000 worth of reasons to use their baby registry services!

All you need to do is create or update your baby registry at Amazon.com. Each month, from May through December, Amazon will choose one person to win a $3,000 Dream Registery and a year's worth of Huggie's Diapers!

Visit the
Amazon Dream Baby Registry Sweepstakes Official Site for More Details and a Listing of Items and Sponsors!

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP