Wordless Wednesday: Exhausted

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Join in the Wordless Wednesday fun!

And be sure to come back for Tell Me Thursday!

14 chatted about this topic:

Sukhmandir Kaur,  March 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

She's very precious! My Daughter is expecting very soon, it's like peeking into the future.

Sukhmandir Kaur,  March 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

She's very precious! My Daughter is expecting very soon, it's like peeking into the future. Happy WW

Sarah VM,  March 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

This is such a sweet picture!

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Sleeping babies are so precious.

http://mud-bug.com/2009/03/wordless-wednesday-blanket-stealer/

Ladybird,  March 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

I can hear the little baby snores now! So sweet! Happy WW!

Jess NBP,  March 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

LOL WOW! Great picture.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

oh my goodness!! so beautiful!

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

So adorable! I love the way she positioned her tiny hands.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Yes I love purses but never have the money to buy all the ones I want!

Your little sure is tired there. How precious!

Come back to my blog and enter some great giveaways.

PS. We had one of the sleep positioners for TRISTAN and LOVED it!

Susan Cook,  March 4, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

What a cutie pie. I love babies that little. So cuddly.

tara,  March 4, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

oh how precious is she!

Upstatemamma,  March 4, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Oh she is just beautiful!!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP