Tell Me Thursday: Exhausted

Thursday, March 5, 2009

For yesterday's Wordless Wednesday, I posted a pic I titled Exhausted.

This photo was taken of my daughter when she was one week old; a time when (most) newborns still sleep easily and anywhere.

I had just finished changing her diaper and was preparing to feed her. I turned my back for just a second and she had managed to turn herself on her side and fling her arms above her head, as you can see. The pose was so adorable and so natural that I had to grab the camera!

4 chatted about this topic:

Tell Me Thursday March 5, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

AWWWW - that's adorable! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Tim March 5, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Hey there nw blog friend! She is soooo cute!

I was going to follow your blog, but didnt see the widget for it. I sometimes (when I have some time) like to find a few new bloggers that I can help if they have any questions. Im here if you need me.

Please feel free to visit us at Fort Thompson anytime. You are always welcome!

Thanks for entering the contest! How did you find me by the way?

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Alyssa March 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Precious! Thanks for visiting my blog.

The Blonde Diaries March 5, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

What a cute photo. I still sleep on my side with my arms up like that.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP