Tuesday Toot: Preparing for the Spring/Summer Consignment Sale

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Everyone deserves a pat on the back....even if we have to give it to ourselves. Join us at Mommy Community each Tuesday to toot your own horn about your accomplishments for the week!

For this week's toot, I want to brag about my accomplishment in getting all of my stuff ready for the upcoming local Spring/Summer children's consignment sale.

This may not seem like much of anything to brag about on the surface, but I managed to do it through all six of us having the stomach flu and tending to the daily needs of a six week old infant (which is, amazingly, 5x that of the other kiddos! lol).

1 chatted about this topic:

Jo-Ann March 3, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Definitely an accomplishment! Good for you!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP