A Thousand Words Thursday: Bigger Brother and Biggest Brother at Hollywood Studios

Thursday, March 26, 2009


Bigger Brother and Biggest Brother tolerating the heat at
Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida. June 2008.

(Note: There are three brothers and one little sissy in our home. As a joke, to distinguish brothers, we call them big brother, bigger brother, and biggest brother.)


Cheaper Than Therapy

10 chatted about this topic:

Unknown March 26, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I love your nicknames!! We often call our kids by their birth order numbers. ;)

4 Lettre Words March 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Boys are so cool!! :o)

Happy ATWT to you!

Faith March 26, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Cool car in the background .. that's too funny about their nicknames!

Secret Mom Thoughts March 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

handsome boys. Nice to meet you. Happy blog party week.

Unknown March 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Great photo. I bet they had a blast! Good idea with the naming lol. I call my kids by the first letter on here haha

Bree Shaw March 26, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

awesome! would my boys be biggest brother, middle brother and little brother? love the names;)

Erica March 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Boys and their cars! My husband will call out hey did you see that blah blah blah car, uh yeah sure I say! Happy ATWT!

~Sandy~ March 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

those are great names to go by! looks like they had fun too :O)

thanks so much for entering my giveaway and posting my button! i follow you on twitter now too. great blog...i am off to click around and explore!!! have a wonderful night

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy March 26, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

I have 3 boys too and I love your nicknames better than ours... we just yell hey YOU and hope that the right one comes! :)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP