Handbags! Satchels! Clutches! I Want Them All!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I racked up quite a few gift cards during the holidays and what's the first thing I thing I think about buying?

Purses!

I know, I know. It's insanity, but I just love them.

And I know I'm not the only one.

I mean, really, who can resist prada handbags? They're just so stylish!

Or how about the stylish AND functional Rebecca minkoff handbags? I'm especially partial to the black "hobo" style! Talking about holding all my "stuff"!

But I love the Camille satchel style in marc Jacobs handbags. So classy and well designed.

Oh my, oh my! With so many selections, how is a girl to choose?

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP