Find New Recipes at Be The Cook

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It seems like the dinner menu at our house is the same thing over and over...and over, and over. From what I hear, though, my house isn't the only one to experience these meal ruts.

So I'm always on the lookout for new Cooking Recipes to shake up our dinner meals.

Be The Cook is a great site to find great new recipes.  Instead of having to constantly look at a book, I can follow along by video - which works so much better for me!

Over the holidays, one of the recipes I used was on how to make your own Ginger Bread - a favorite holiday treat!

Okay, okay...I know, I was discussing dinner recipes then switched to a desert recipe.

Oh well, maybe it's all the focus on sweets that puts us in a dinnertime rut!? :)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP