Saturday, January 15, 2011
I promised I'd update yesterday on how the Cinch! diet is going. I'm a day late. I know. It's been a crazy week, with all the snow. The kids have been out all week.
Since there was 49 states with snow, I doubt I'm the only Momma who's seen her weekly routine shot.
Somehow though I managed to stick with the Cinch! diet.
Sadly though, I've actually seen a gain, as of today, exactly 1 pound.
Cynthia Sass says not worry about about. Weight will fluctuate daily, throughout the day.
Even though I've weighed in at the same time each day, I too think 1 pound is nothing. After all, I have stepped up the exercising - so maybe it's muscle!
I'm over the headaches from caffeine withdrawal, finally. I didn't stick with Green Tea. Didn't like it. So I just waited out the withdrawals.
Not feeling any more energy, like I was hoping. But I'm not feeling any less either. And I'm not sure a mother of four is a good one to judge energy levels. Know what I mean?
I mentioned before how I felt the diet was very restrictive. Now that I'm in the Core portion of the diet, it's not so bad. There's many more food selections and several tasty recipes to choose from.
If I have any one complaint, it has to be the cost associated with a healthy food diet. Why is it that the super-sweet, bad-for-you-stuff is so cheap?? Could it be so there is enough money to cover the heart attacks caused by it later?
Well, if so, I'd rather shell out more money now for healthy food than to pay it out in hospital costs later.
And I get to look good too. :)
Overall, I'm like the Cinch! diet. Much better than I did the first week.
I haven't yet been brave enough to measure my waist, but I promise to no later than the last week of the diet. What I can attest to, however, is that my pants are sliding down....a lot. So that's a good sign right?
Have you been on the Cinch! diet? If so, how's it going for you? I'm anxious to hear!
Want to try the Cinch! diet but don't have the book? Well, keep reading to find out how you can get a FREE copy of this bestselling book!
GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! Cynthia Sass through One 2 One Network is generously offering a free copy of Cinch! to one lucky reader of The Mom Trap.
Here's how to enter: Leave a comment below telling me why you want to try the Cinch! diet. (Be sure to include an email address or have one available on your profile in case you win!)
Want to increase your chances of winning with extra entries? (Leave a comment for each additional entry; i.e. 2 extra entries = 2 comments)
- Visit Cynthia Sass' website at http://www.cynthiasass.com/ then return and leave a comment with one fact, on any subject, from her site.
- Like Cynthia Sass on Facebook for 1 extra entry (already like it? That counts!).
- Follow Cynthia Sass on Twitter for 1 extra entry (already follow? That counts too!)
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Mom Trap at www.facebook.com/themomtrap (1 extra entry. Current followers also receive extra entry.)
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect, Twitter, or Yahoo Account. (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Tweet this giveaway for 2 extra entries, including @kdcantrell in your tweet. (Include the Tweet status URL in your comment.)
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra entries. (Be sure to include the URL of your post in your comment)