Spare Tire? You Want to Try the HCG Diet

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A friend and I were having a discussion today about our weight loss efforts.  During this conversation she told me about some homeopathic treatment for helping to lose weight around the middle.

Since that is the only area where I need to lose weight (fortunately), I went in search of this weight loss method that sounded perfect for me.

I found what I was looking for:  HCG,a natural hormone/protein substance that helps burn off unneeded excess fat on your thighs, hips, belly, and upper arms and changes the way you eat. The HCG method consists of a very low calorie diet combined with six drops of HCG under the tongue, six times each day.

Simple and safe.

And it's the same treatment many people are taking by injection. Ugh! This works just as well, isn't anywhere near as expensive, and doesn't hurt.

I'm going to give the HCG Diet a try. I'll let you know how it works. (Or if you've already tried it, I'd like to hear your feedback!)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP