What To Do With Hersheys Halloween Candy

Thursday, October 14, 2010



Halloween is a Hershey's holiday, wouldn't you agree?

And now Hershey's wants to know what I would do if I won a Hershey's Halloween Prize Pack.

Hmmm, should I be honest?

Oh, why not - I'D EAT IT!

Yeah, yeah I know I'm tacky but at least I'm honest.  I'm just a little too addicted to Reese's to do otherwise.

Do I get any credit for saying I'd probably share with my children?

Well, whether I get boo'd (get it?) about my truthfulness or not, here's some fun facts for ya:

■About 30 percent of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat Wafer Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate lovers will do the monster mash this year as a vampire, witch or monster.


■Fans of Twizzlers Twists may get the chance to show their dance moves as they twist the night away dressed in garb from the 1950s. More than 41 percent stated they plan to dress-up in period piece costumes from different eras of the 20th century.

■Jolly Rancher lovers will most likely sport a cape on Halloween, as 23 percent expressed a desire to channel superhuman powers as their favorite superhero.

Kimmie
This post was written as an entry at Mom Bloggers Club for the Hershey’s Halloween prize pack.




0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP