My Fall To Do (or should I say Wanted) List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Anybody else feeling that Fall is finally here?

After the thunderstorms rolled through here yesterday afternoon (remind me to tell you about schools closing because of what they "anticipated" would happen), there's a cleaner, crisper feel to the air.

What exactly does Fall mean to you? For me, I think it's time to start anew - the old dies off and the new moves in. (I know, some people see Spring as a time for rebirth but I've always been different.)

Of course, I'm thinking about how I still wanting to get one of those adorable Outdoor Fireplaces. They are so handy for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.  Easy one-time set up, you toss in your wood, light it up, and your on sitting around a campfire on your own patio, baby!

Maybe just maybe this year I'll get one and mark this "want" off my list.

And what's Fall without Thanksgiving, right?  Every year I want to decorate my kitchen table for Thanksgiving with a style that would make Martha Stewart proud. 

I figure since we're fixing up our house this year, what better time to do this - start making it a habit.  So I've been browsing, check out a variety of Table Runners and Place Mats. If I find what I'm looking for, I might even get to Christmas table settings off my list too!

Last thing on my list of things I'd like to do this Fall is replace the bedding in my and Brian's room. Right now we've got a black bedspread with mauve and white flowers. He hates the colors, I hate the look. But I think we could both agree on some of the nice New Bedding by Triangle Home Fashions. With an eight piece set (includes the comforter, 2 shams, 2 Euro shams, bedskirt, oblong pillow and a square pillow), for only $154.99. Quality at almost 40 percent off regular retail, you can't beat it!

My Fall list could go on and on.  There's so much I want to do, the question is how much will I get done. 

What about you?  What's on your Fall - or Winter, Spring, Summer - to do list? 

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP