Last Minute Halloween Costume Deals

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can you believe another Halloween is about here?  Where does the time go?

I'm typically right on top of things, but this year I put off getting Princess A's Halloween costume until the last minute.

I had no idea what to get for her!  And since she's not even 2 yet, it's hard for her toss any ideas my way. :)

In my search, I came across some great deals at Halloween Express.

They have over 18,000 costumes that are guaranteed to arrive by Friday, October 29th. (And they have an overnight shipping option too if you needed it like, oh say, yesterday!)

But that's not my favorite part.  The best part was the selection of costumes under $20!    


Princess A loves the Alice in Wonderland book, so when I spotted the Alice in Wonderland toddler's costume for less than $17, I knew right then and there who she was going to be this year.  (It helped that she got excited over the picture too!)

If you're like me and looking for last minute costumes, then let me suggest this place.  And you'll want to visit Savings.com to get discounts to use with your order.

Savings on top of savings - I don't think anything can be more awesome, can it?

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP