All The Books You Can Read Without the Expense

Monday, October 4, 2010

I love to read. I read a lot. And the library has only a small selection of my favorite genre (true crime).

So I've had to learn to be creative with my addiction. While I can find some deals on lots on eBay, there's plenty of times I can only find the books I want individually.   

And when they're anywhere from $4.00 (that's the penny books on Amazon plus the $3.99 shipping) to $8.00 each. As someone who easily reads 9 to 12 books per month, it can get costly.

If you can relate to what I'm saying - and I know many of you can, it's a frequent discussion - then you need to check out the new place I found: BooksFree.

Just click the banner below to learn more AND get 20% off at sign up!


Booksfree

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP