Whats The Easiest Way You Made Money?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I've been working since I was 14; younger, if you consider those years of free child labor I put in on a farm. ;)

I've worked jobs that was a lot of sweat for a little pay, and jobs that were considered professional in nature.

No matter what, I've always managed to find ways to make money.

One of the best ways I've found is via blogging and participation in survey/rewards programs.

Not only are these simple, but they require little to no investments.  And the time requirements are as little or as much as you desire.  YOU SET YOUR OWN HOURS - for real!

And now there's a new rewards program on the scene that's for all those iPhone, Android, and Blackberry users out there.

It's called WeReward, a mobile marketing app that let's you earn points that converts to cash.  s John Raser, a user and big fan of this new way to make money, says, "Show up, check in, take a picture. You get paid for it!"

Now that's just about as easy as it gets, right?  You using products and services while out and about anyways, why not earn a little cash while doing it! (Especially when the average user earns $50 per week.  Wow!)

Check it out at www.wereward.com.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP