Monday, March 8, 2010
Good morning everyone! Are you ready to hear about another great product and geared up for a GIVE-A-WAY!
Today I want to tell you about a new, awesome beauty products line being introduced by Kroger called Mirra.
As a member of the Global Influence Network, I recently received, courtesy of The Kroger Company, a complimentary kit to try that included several of these natural ingredient products. And here's my thoughts:
- Daily Shampoo and Conditioner: Specifies that it smoothes and tames - which can SO apply to my hair! lol - but while the scent is AWESOME and my hair was very soft, it just couldn't control my unruly locks.
- Daily Strong Sculpting Gel: Again, the scent ROCKS! And I loved this gel! It gave my hair great shape without the icky stiffness or stickness you get from some gels.
- Replenshing Body Wash: Made with a combination of honey extracts, bamboo, and glyceryl oleate, this body wash has the best scent you could ever hope for (are you seeing a pattern here?)! While it replenishes my skin, the sweet smelling gives off a "sense of well-being." I just felt more energetic. Wow!
- Exfoliating and Detoxifying Cleanser: With a blend of apricot (which smelled oh. so. good!) and oxygenated derma-beads, this product gently removes dead cells and nutures cell renewal. This product was just what I expected; nothing more, nothing less. The results from it were comparable to other brands with the same claims. But it smells good! lol
- Micro Remodeling Cream: This product promises to firm you up in those saggy little spots like your chin, jaw line, and brows. Well...after two weeks I didn't see any signs of firming, or even a little uplifting, but it did make skin incredibly smooth. So I've decided to use it as a moisturizer instead; and if the firming ever comes along, then great. (Oh, as for smell, it's okay but nothing like the other products in this line!)
Try it and see! And click here to save $5.00 off your purchase at any Kroger or Kroger brand store.But that's not all....The Kroger Company is generously offering one lucky reader of The Mom Trap a kit similar to what I received.
Here's how you can win:
- Leave a comment here telling me why you would like to try Mirra beauty products. (Mandatory entry)
- Become a fan of The Mom Trap on Facebook (2 extra entries)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter. (1 extra entry)
- Retweet this giveaway on Twitter; clude status URL here and be sure to include @kdcantrell in your Tweet. (3 extra entries)
- Follow The Mom Trap via Google Friend Connect (1 extra entry)
- Add The Mom Trap button to your site or blog. (3 extra entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and include your post URL in your comment. (5 extra entries)