Save Money with Free Samples at TripletsMommy.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't know about you, but for me there is nothing that compares to the feeling of turning a $300 grocery bill into $185. (And that was just my last shopping trip....some are worse, some are better.)

My ultimate goal is to become one of those women you see on television or in magazines that walk out of the store with $300 worth of groceries and paid only $10 out-of-pocket.



Of course, that requires the use of a a lot of coupons. And since the Sunday paper doesn't host that many, shoppers need other resources.

That's how I discovered Triplets Mommy and Friends. While their site is focused predominately on free samples, many of those freebies are by way of coupon; which can help accomplish exactly what I intend to do.

For example, I recently signed up for the free Excedrin product coupon. According to the site, I'll receive a coupon in the mail within 3 to 5 days - in plenty of time before my next grocery shopping excursion!

I also requested free samples from Clorox Green Works, Cream of Wheat, Glade Fragrance, Arm and Hammer toothpaste, Colgate Kids toothbrush, and so many more.

Check Out TripletsMommy.com to to see what goodies you can find!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP