I * Love * These Sippy Cups!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I've always been excited when one of my four children was ready to start drinking from something other than the bottle.

But I have to admit I'm not a fan of the sippy cup either.

After watching my little ones suck and suck on a sippy cup, I tried it myself. And while I had a much easier time getting liquid out, it still took a lot of effort.



So, after a while, I just removed the flow valve.

Which then leads to spills.

Ugh.

When provided with free samples of the new-to-the-U.S. trainer cups by Tomme Tippee®, I really didn't hold out a lot of hope that they would be much a different. But I'm willing to try anything once.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

FINALLY....someone has listened to these complaints and created a sippy cup that WORKS.

Tommee Tippee Sippy CupsI have been a Mom for 18 years now, and I have never found a product where I have seen such a HUGE improvement.

Designed by a physicist to be both so sensitive that liquid flows on demand yet truly remain spill and leak proof, Tommee Tippee® are created with BPA Free plastics in stages starting as early as 6 months.

I am so very impressed with these AWESOME sippy cups from Britian's #1 baby feeding brand and STRONGLY recommend them to everyone!



P.S. Join Tommee Tippee on Twitter, and enter their sweepstakes on Facebook!

2 chatted about this topic:

Coupon Clippin Mommy February 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

I saw this at BRU the other day and was wondering about them. I wish they were a little more girly in their designs. I think they had frogs on them.

Victor | UPrinting February 16, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

Hi Kim,

I know how it feels, as an uncle for 10 years, I had my share of frustration waiting for my nephew and niece to start drinking aside from their baby bottle.

Some of the sippy cups by brother and sister bought for their kids are not that convenient to use.

Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP