Cottonelle Wants to Know: Over or Under? (Comment to Win!)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Now here's a contest I can really get into!

Cottonelle has teamed up with Mom Bloggers Club on the great toilet paper debate: over or under?

It's funny they should ask this... I'm constantly nagged by my family (who seem to inexplicably leave it to me to replace toilet paper rolls) because I don't have a preference.

I just slap it on and go!

They (all men, mind you) insist on.....[insert drumroll].....OVER.

According to them, under is "just wrong."

So, in exchange for a month's supply of free toilet paper and being a member of Mom Bloggers Club, I'll go with majority rules: TEAM OVER!



What about you? Join in the fun at http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com!

Kimmie

You can win too! Just leave a comment stating whether your a member of TEAM OVER or TEAM UNDER and will be entered to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets randomly chosen on January 29, 2010 from all entries.

3 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam January 14, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

I always put the roll over. I can't pull and rip with it under cuz the whole darn roll wants to unroll in the trashcan!

The Crabby Lady January 16, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Well around here it always seems to end up as 'Team sitting on top of the toilet paper holder because everyone is too lazy to put it on'.

BUT when left up to me and not the teenagers, we're TEAM OVER! :)

Anonymous,  January 27, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP