The Advantages of Choosing An Online Degree Program

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One of the biggest regrets I've had is not finishing my college degree.

But a baby came along, life happened; and now 18 years and 3 more children later, here I am without college degree.

I have to ask myself, "Why?"

With the ready availability and flexibility of online courses, there's few excuses to not finish what I started.

In searching out information on how to obtain a criminal justice degree (my choice study) from a variety of schools, there is several recurring facts that reinforce my belief that online study course is the best option:

  • More affordable: Some degrees can costs as little as $3,000 to obtain through an accredited institution online; compared to $5,000 or more at a local community college of equal caliber.

  • Time Saver: Forget commuting to and from a school's physical classrooms that may or may not in close locale, when you can log on and get the same education from one location.

  • Specialized Programs: Most online schools offer a broader scope of specialized degrees compared to typical institutions who are limited by space, time, and other resources.

  • Balance: Many online degree programs offer students flexible learning times, which allows them to easily balance home, work, children's schedules, and other life distractions while still advancing their education.

Does all of this sound appealing to you? Then go for it! Find the Online Colleges right for you!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP