What Are Your Children Saying in Reverse?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm not really sure how I first came across the topic of reverse speech, but I do know I've found it interesting.

There's a lot of debate on just how "real" reverse speech is, but nonetheless I found the following video to be fun to watch (and a little creepy too!):



Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam October 8, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

That is just too freaky! So weird. i have never heard of this before. thanks for making me think this morning...lol.

Shana Putnam October 8, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I don't know what it is but this year has been horrible with allergies! I have issues with ragweed and it is beating my tail right now. Thanks for stopping by. He does look carefree in that pic and I love that. i just think there are so many kids these days who don't have that innocence and it breaks my heart.

Tracie Nall October 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

wow, that was a little creepy, but kind of fun to watch.

Thanks for stopping by!

The Little Miss October 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

oh my gosh didnt get past the first like 10 sec cause YES thats freaky. I prefer to not know what they are talking about haha
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP