Taking Back Control

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

With that title, I bet you thought I was posting about my kids or my husband, right?

Wrong.

I can only wish.

But the one thing I can get control of is those little bushes in the front of my front porch.



They grew a lot this summer and were really getting out of hand. Yet according to the care instructions, you're not supposed to trim them until after the first frost.

I think I spent a lot of time wishing away summer because those crazy looking bushes were whacking me out!


Now they're under control.

And I'm wishing I could bring back summer. :(

Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Susie October 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

That's a beautiful garden tackle:-)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP