Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Review

Monday, October 12, 2009


As I've gotten older, I notice that I sweat more. And it's getting harder and harder to find a deodorant that really works.

Of course I had considered the Secret Clinical Strength, but with the hefty price tag attached (3-4x the price of standard deodorant), I was hesitant try it.

When provided the opportunity to it free, I gladly accepted.

After trying this deodorant that used to only be available by prescription, I am more that willing to pay the extra costs.

With a light and fresh scent, this long-lasting deodorant required an application of only once per day.

Something I'm just not finding with your typical deodorants.

I'm definitely a convert to the Secret Clinical Strength deodorant.

And if you're experiencing the same problems as me, I highly recommend giving it a try!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP