How To Clean Baby Drool Off The Couch With Resolve Carpet Cleaner

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I can't exactly explain where my mind was when I decided to purchase a cream colored couch with four kids in the house.

I must have taken a leave of absense from sanity.

So now here I am constantly struggling to keep it clean.

I got a little neglectful lately with our hectic schedules.

Now there are spots. Baby drool spots. Everywhere!


So out comes on the Resolves carpet cleaner. The ONLY thing I use to clean upholstery because it does such an AWESOME job!

Foam it up, wait three minutes. Some gentle scrubbing with a sponge where needed.



Blot dry with a towel or wash rag. Turn on the ceiling fan for 15 minutes. And voilĂ  -




Then start all over again about 5 minutes after it's dry because the baby left another wet surprise. ;)

Kimmie

5 chatted about this topic:

Robyn September 15, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Oh I love that last comment! How funny!! LOL. I have resolve but I don't think I use it correctly. I 'll have to follow your directions!

Robyn
Mom All Day
http://momallday.blogspot.com/

dominique September 15, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Happy TT,
My furnishings are also less then tiptop condition with the boys rampaging through the house.

Andrea September 15, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Great tackling! We've had many accidents with our tan couch. Next time, we're going with another color, but it would have to repel dog hair, too. Hmmm...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Braley Mama September 15, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

I feel ya sister!
I am constantly covered in it along with my couch!Thanks for the tips!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP