What's The One Thing You Couldn't Live Without?

Friday, August 21, 2009

We've all got something that we couldn't live without.

Or think so anyway.

I'm not talking about food, clothing, shelter - needs.

I'm talking about a want that we've turned into a need.

For me, it's a book.

I always have to have something to read. And if I find myself without a book, it's like I'm a lost puppy. I just don't know what to do.

Most everyone else I know would say: internet, television, cell phone, computer, dishwasher.

Not me. I'm a nerd. I can live without those things as long as I have a book.


My Question:


What's the One Thing You Couldn't Live Without?

Kimmie

11 chatted about this topic:

I am Harriet August 21, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Right now....my puppy :)

Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/annoying-facebook-users-who-are-they.html

Shana Putnam August 21, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Gotta have a book to or like 1000 of them.

Anonymous,  August 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

The computer. It is extrememly tough on me if I have to go even a few days without it.

I consider books as necessary, like food.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne August 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

What can't I go without?

Water. I love water!

Jennifer August 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Since needs are covered, I am assuming family does not count nor does pets, so I am going with BOOKS!

Beth @ TheAngelForever August 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

I would have a tough time not being connected via my wireless laptop. I survived a week at Disney World, but there were a lot of distractions.

Raven August 23, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Just one thing? I have 3 things tied for 1st place: books/computer/iPod. If you dropped me on a deserted island though, I'd have to go with books on account of no electricity.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP