Just As Lazy As The Day Is Long

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Join in Small Talk Six hosted by MomDot each Saturday where respond with 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 pictures - you get the hint - on an assigned topic.

This week's subject: 6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy

  1. Not washing their hands and/or using cleansing gel after using a public restroom.

  2. "Discussing" the issue with their tantrum-throwing child in the middle of the store.

  3. Taking their babies and/or toddlers out to stores in only a diaper - especially when it's a full diaper. (We've all had emergencies, I'm talking about the ones who just don't bother with clothes on their kids at all.)

  4. Wearing pajamas, during the day, out in public.

  5. Leaving their shopping cart roaming loose in the parking lot rather than walking it to the cart corral.

  6. When the trash doesn't get picked up after being strewn around by animals and just sits and rots in their yard. (This is directed specifically at one of my neighbors, who is also so incredibly lazy he doesn't mow his yard but about twice a year either!)

Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Katt August 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

THIS IS A GREAT LIST!! I AGREE WITH ALL OF THEM! Have a great weekend!

Becca August 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Uh oh...I wear pajamas in public :) But ummm it's kinda weird to not dress your kid at all.

Dee August 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

I love your list, and totally agree with all of them..I hate hate hate when folks don't wash their hands, not just lazy but nasty!
I posted my 6 this weekend end, visit me if you can
http://runakodesigns.blogspot.com

Kelly August 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Great list especially #6. That is just plain lazy

Here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-weekly-meme-on-momdot-called-small.html

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP